Thursday, December 24, 2015

Eric Cartman: Oh Holy Night & the MacKenzie Brothers: Twelve Days of Christmas

Double Post for Christmas Eve!

Not technically rock and roll, but a) it's my favorite traditional Christmas song and b) extremely funny.



I still sing "Jesus was born, and so we give presents" and "the night with the Christmas trees and pie" when the part comes up.

Not enough funny?

How about Bob & Doug MacKenzie?



I first discovered Bob & Doug from their movie "Strange Brew." It was on HBO a lot when I was young, and my cousin and I watched it once, and then twice, and then three times, four, five, six . . . I have no idea. Dozens of times at least. I still watch it at least once a year.

I'm just glad that for all the smoking they do in their SCTV skits, they don't smoke in the movie. If they had, I'd probably have started. All the beer, back bacon, and hockey is probably enough, eh?

"Good day, and welcome to day twelve."

No comments:

Post a Comment