Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Criminals - Parlez Vous F*** You

This isn't the best track ever recorded by The Criminals, but it's got the best title and it's really awesome.



There is a good live version up on Youtube, too, plus one as part of a whole show including a "cover" of a Blatz song. Nice! I've only managed to see them live once, at Coney Island High in NYC, opening for Voodoo Glow Skulls* and another band whose name escapes me at the moment. (Editing later - it was Zeke)


* Who I've seen at least three times, and it might be more like five or more. I've seen three shows were they were headlining (went to see the opening band) or where they opened, and they played at a festival show I went to and I can't recall if I stopped to see their set. They've popped up a lot of shows I've been at not to see them and got to see them anyway. Kind of how I got to see H2O, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment