Saturday, July 1, 2017

Pantera - Walk

Pantera is one of those bands I missed, more or less, when they came around. They weren't a big-name metal band when I was listening to metal.* They pretty much started making the music I'd have liked, and like now, after I wasn't really seeking out and listening to metal bands.

But this one song kept coming up - Walk.


It's really what I like in a metal song. It's one I can't turn off when it comes on. If you haven't heard it, give it a try.


* Not just metal, for sure, but most of the metal I got into was when I was in high school.

2 comments:

  1. These guys got me through college!
    Great live show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, a secret indulgence of sad-dad me, but sort of a liminal experience of me at 18. Wore that tape out.

    ReplyDelete