Friday, June 9, 2017

Rancid - Trouble Maker

Rancid's latest album is out as of today:



My CD, t-shirt, and pin are on the way . . . but naturally these days you can download the MP3s right away.

I did that, queued them up in my car . . . and got "unplayable file." Grr. I came back from work and fixed that and I'm playing it right now.

Great stuff. I'm really enjoying it.

Generally Rancid albums are a slow burn for me. I play it through, I kind of go, "Ok, that's fine." Then they settle in and never leave. Rancid (2000) is a good example of that. It went from "Huh" to my hands-down favorite Rancid album.

This one won't kick that one to the curb but it's really excellent. I'm a total die-hard Rancid fan, so that take my review with that in mine - I rate their albums on a scale from "love it!" to "totally kicks ass!"

This one falls somewhere in that range. Heh. LET'S GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment