Thursday, August 4, 2016

Lords of the New Church - Open Your Eyes

I can't believe I haven't posted about this before.

I saw this video, embedded below, when I was an impressionable kid watching MTV. I loved the song, the band, and the video immediately.

Video games train the kids for war,
army chic in high fashion stores . . .

Enjoy.



I never stopped loving the Lords of the New Church. Lucky for me, my sister liked them, too, and bought their albums. I don't think she appreciated me listening to her LPs, but I did it over and over. I remember playing their S/T LP for a friend of mine. He wasn't as impressed, but either way. It just goes to show how much I loved it.

About six months back I finally got all of the Lords of the New Church stuff on CD and/or MP3. Surprise, surprise, I knew every single song by heart. It's all thanks to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment